TEXAS DPS TROOPERS FOUNDATION PROVIDES SUPPORT FOR THOUSANDS OF DPS TROOPERS AND THEIR FAMILIES
For nearly 40 years, the Texas Department of Public Safety Officers Association (DPSOA) has been working to advocate on behalf of Troopers, Agents, Rangers, Officers, Communications Personnel and Forensic Scientists of the Texas Department of Public Safety. DPSOA is the largest organization representing commissioned law enforcement officers in Texas and includes nearly 3800 men and women who daily pledge their lives to protect Texans across the state.
DPSOA launched the DPS Troopers Foundation (DPSTF) to further support DPS personnel in need. DPSTF depends on public donations in order to serve its mission. DPSTF is a 501-C3 non-profit organization. Contributions to the Foundation are 100% tax-deductible.
An investment in the DPSTF supports:
- Scholarship Grants: Education Grants for Both DPSOA Members’ Children and the Public
TO DATE: $427,580 given to 726 recipients
- Survivor Death Benefits: Helping the Families of Fallen DPS Troopers
TO DATE: $265,000 given to 47 recipients
- Emergency Financial Assistance: Medical Needs & Disasters Such as Bastrop Wildfires
TO DATE: $82,050 given to 195 recipients
- At-Risk Youth Programs: Advancing Anti-Drug/ Alcohol & Stay-in-School Programs
TO DATE: $69,218 given to 229 recipients
- Training and Education Programs: Creating DPS Leadership Forums and Sessions Such as At-Risk Youth Interdiction & Sexual Harassment Education
TO DATE: NEW PROGRAM
Ways you can participate:
- Donate Online at www.dpstf.org
- Participate as a Corporate Partner:
- In addition to providing financial support for these important programs, joining the Foundation as a Corporate Partner ensures your company will receive widespread exposure as an important investor in our state’s public safety community. There are several corporate funding levels and associated benefits and we welcome the chance to talk to you more about this opportunity. We appreciate your consideration of this important mission.
- Corporate Partner benefits include exposure on the website and in direct mail & e-mail communications, inclusion in press releases, meet & greets with a variety of relevant community stakeholders & more. Learn more at www.dpstf.org.