The Department of Public Safety Officers Association Auxiliary is comprised of highly motivated individuals all of whom are committed to: supporting the Texas Department of Public Safety and DPSOA in promoting the best law enforcement agency in the state; to working toward improving the lives of all Department personnel, their families, and the citizens of the State of Texas; and to promote social, cultural and educational activities that are in the best interest of all members of the DPSOA and Auxiliary.
Benefits for Current Active Members
· Member's children are eligible for Auxiliary Scholarship program.
· Members are eligible for door prizes at DPSOA / DPSOAA membership meetings.
· Auxiliary coordinates with DPS in preparation of the Memorial Garden; providing new plants and flowers for the Memorial Services.
· Auxiliary provides an annual donation to C.O.P.S. (Annual donations are all made possible through our District Fundraisers.)
· All members receive annual membership gifts.
· Provide fellowship with others whose spouses are in the same line of work.
The Texas Department of Public Safety Officers Association Auxiliary (DPSOAA) is made up of spouses of DPSOA Members. We welcome membership from any DPSOA member’s spouse who would like to get more involved and meet people with similar interests.
Below is a list of our Membership and Scholarship forms as well as a list of our current leadership. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in joining or have any questions.